SENSU STRICTO ASSOCIATION
Sensu Stricto Association was founded in 2005 as an initiative of a group of people with great experience in activities in the NGO sector.
Sensu Stricto's main slogan is: "Professionals helping helpers".
Main activities and target group:
- We support non-governmental organizations in increasing project quality.
- We act on regional and national, as well as on international levels.
- Our activities are based on associations coaching, finding new ways of development - for the whole organization, as well as for individual members through trainings, seminars (national and international) for youth workers, project coordinators, trainers.
- We promote non - formal education in the region complex with implementation of a European certification of non - formal education - Youthpass.
- Through work with representatives of different types of organizations we are promoting participation of young people in public, social and economical life.
One of the main aims of the Sensu Stricto Association is the promotion of non - formal education as part of "Lifelong Learning" process.
What does the term "Lifelong Learning" mean?
These are all educational activities aimed at acquiring or developing the skills and competences required in the professional or social life of every European, and in every age.
How to develop the competences?
The strategy of lifelong learning appoint us 3 main ways of developing competences:
- Formal education
- Informal education
- Non - formal education
Interoperability of these 3 elements (formal, informal and non - formal education) will allow us to fully achieve the intended objectives.
Implementation of interesting projects under non - formal education helps thousands of people in achieving their dreams.
Meetings with people from all over the world, discover new cultures, developing new skills and talents are just some of the benefits accruing from participation in these projects.
If you are looking for support in your project, if you are looking for trainers, coachers, consultants in field of non-formal education and NGO field contact with us!